Food... and more food

Monday, February 9, 2009

For some reason I can never just have a sandwich for lunch. So I made pasta with some fresh Parmesan cheese and oregano and a cucumber and onion salad. This blog was originally going to be just photography but I have a new years resolution of making a new recipe every week so I have decided I'm going to take my own photos and try to make a cook book by the end of the year. So I hope you don't mind me blogging about food :)
I made Malibu stuffed chicken for dinner on Sunday and saw that we had a few pears so I decided to whip this up last minute. I just sauteed the pears in a little butter and then made a quick chocolate gnash (cuz who doesn't love gnash) and then put a little bit of carmel and toasted pecans. I love baked pears so this was just the quick version. Surprisingly they tasted as good as they look.

3 comments:

  1. ash you are amazing! seriously what don't you do?!? i need to catch up..and i want all the recipes so you should start blogging those too...please..i love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gosh! looks like i need to take a few cooking lessons from you for sure! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you make a recipe book? i need it.

    i knew we were friends for a reason.

    ReplyDelete

The daily bucket All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger