worth the wait... I hope

Monday, April 13, 2009

Alright, so my little sister informs me that you are all waiting for the rest of the bridals! Well I came across this little gem today, (not a bridal) and I decided I would put it up as a little tease. Because, good news! I am going to post those bridals... probably not for a week I just realized but hey... I'm getting there. Thank you Branae for always being such a good little model. I don't know what I am going to do without you all summer. Guess I'll just have to come visit :) love you.

3 comments:

  1. ash you are the best sister ever! I love you so much! And i miss you already!!! come out and visit soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I miss you! I hope Provo is treating you well and that you found a job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ash! Great photos!! I love the Dunn's pictures!!

    ReplyDelete

The daily bucket All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger