Grilled Pizza

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

bbqpizza2 I love this recipe because it's the marriage of two of my favorite things; the grill and pizza. With summer around the corner I think its the perfect time to bust it out. Gather your favorite toppings. Make sure the toppings are thin because this pizza cooks fast. bbqpizza1 Whip up your favorite pizza dough recipe. I like to go to Trader Joe's and pick up their pre made dough. It runs for about $1.50 and makes two pizza's. You can't beat that! After you roll out your dough, brush it with olive oil on both sides, a nice good coat. Heat your grill on low on one side and high on the other side. Start the dough out on the high side till it gets golden brown on one side.bbqpizza3 Flip the dough onto the low side of the grill. bbqpizza4 Cover the cooked crust with cheese, sauce and toppings and put the other dough down on the other side.bbqpizza5 Close the grill and let everything melt together. Make sure you turn the high side down after you flip your second pizza. Cooked till melted and golden brown. bbqpizza6 Take the pizza off and enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. This is so freaking awesome. You always have the best recipes. Now I just need me a grill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I'm totally trying this. Trader Joe's is the BEST.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny because I bought pepperoni's for grillin pizza last week! Very excited.

    ReplyDelete

The daily bucket All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger