wear//there//greece

Thursday, May 3, 2012


The first time I decided I could marry Alden is when he said he wanted to go to Greece on his honeymoon (we were only dating then). The thought of being whisked away to starch white cliff homes surrounded by blue waters was very appealing to me and if marriage was the way to get there then I was IN! So we got married and honeymooned in Hawaii but we still dream about going to Greece. Sadly with all the unrest going on in that area we've decided now is not the time. But someday we will make it there. A second honeymoon perhaps?

*Just to clarify, I did not marry Alden just at the possibility of going to Greece, although it did draw me in.

Check out my other wear//there posts and help Alden and I decide where to vacation this year!

1 comment:

  1. My vote is Ireland. Because I've always wanted to go there and I could live vicariously through you guys.

    And ya right, you totally only married Alden to go to Greece. You dog, you

    ReplyDelete

The daily bucket All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger