Wear//There//Thailand

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

WebWeb
Thailand picture via here

1. Chambray Shirt 2. Summer Straw Hat 3. Neon Swimsuit 4. Print Scarf 5. Patent Sandals

Alden and I have had a serious case of wanderlust ever since we left Hawaii. We want to do a big trip together before we really have to settle down and grow up. We've talked about going everywhere from Africa to Thailand, Ireland to Australia. Until we make a decision and buy a ticket I figured I would do a new weekly series here on the blog called Wear//There. I will pick a place we'd like to go and what I'd wear there.

To start things off I chose Thailand for a couple of reasons. First, its spring break and those beaches in Phuket are calling my name. Second, Thailand has been on our list for a LONG time. We would love to go to eat authentic food, play on their gorgeous beaches, visit ancient temples and MOSTLY play with baby elephants.

Have you been to Thailand? What do you recommend?

7 comments:

  1. Doug and I spent three weeks in Thailand and I couldn't recommend it more. It was an incredible experience and Thailand has so much to offer. Call me if you choose Thailand for your trip! I'd love to give you some ideas:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley! THis is such a great idea! love it. You have such great style :) looking forward to more wear//there posts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the new blog. Love your first post! Ashley I'm just so excited for you! ummmm.... and yes to Thailand as well

    ReplyDelete
  4. You shouldn't even consider going anywhere else! Thailand is so amazing, especially the food!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are convincing me more and more that Thailand would be the way to go. One of my big hesitations is the flight.... I hear its around 20 hours! I can barely do a 5 hour flight as it is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thailand is a great place to visit! Preston and I went for our honeymoon and have no regrets about our choice! The one thing I would mention is to steer clear of Phuket. From what I hear, it is very touristy and inauthentic feeling. We spent 10 days on Koh Samui, which was a good mix of both, but still a bit touristy for our taste. Whatever you do, visit Anthong Marine park and eat lots of Pho! Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of course you should go there, it's even better than you would imagine. I love this series!

    ReplyDelete

The daily bucket All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger