Wear//There//Ireland

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Web
Web

sweater
//boots//button up//beanie//purse//pants

Lets be honest. One look at that picture above and you want to go to Ireland too, right? Rolling green hills, castles, cliffs, and apparently wild roaming horses. Whats not to love? Seriously though, its at the top of our list (mostly because we keep finding good travel deals to Ireland).

Anyone out there been to Ireland? Is it worth the shot?

Also! I am contributing on Say Yes to Hoboken today. Don't forget to check out my post on anoraks here.

Click here to see last weeks Wear//There post, Thailand.

2 comments:

  1. I've been to Ireland and I loooove it!! And yes, it really is that gorgeous! If you ever get the chance, GO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot that you went to Ireland Alex! If we go I am going to give you a call!

    ReplyDelete

The daily bucket All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger