A Trip Home

Monday, April 9, 2012

1idahotrip2idahotrip3idahotrip4idahotrip5idahotrip6idahotrip

Last week I flew home to go to one of my best friends wedding. It was a special day and I was glad I went home to be apart of it.

The rest of the trip included a quick trip down to Salt Lake City for General Conference and visiting with grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins.

It wouldn't be a trip to Idaho without an evening by the river roasting hotdogs and making homemade ice-cream in a tin can, no matter what time of year. I love being in the outdoors and now that I live in California I appreciate the peace and quite of Idaho so much more.

Then of course there was shopping, watching movies, crafting, and delicious food. I wasn't surprised to wake up to snow on my last day there. In Idaho you learn to expect unexpected weather. I am pretty sure it snowed in June once.

It was strange to go back to California. As we were flying in over the rolling green hills there was a little twinge in my heart and I realized that California is taking a piece of me. Especially when that's where my boy is. Love him.

3 comments:

  1. love the photos. love that you came and visited. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures! So glad you got to go home. I miss you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsay! We miss you too! Hope all is well where you are :)

    ReplyDelete

The daily bucket All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger