Colorstrology

Monday, November 8, 2010

I don't feel like I am much of a color person.
Color feels like too much commitment to me.
Neutral other the other hand is so... well, neutral.
But I am sick of being gray.
I miss the days when my absolute favorite color
in the world was red. Ah, red made me feel so confident
and powerful and I loved it.
Anyway, the next time I get the chance... I think I'll shake
things up a bit. Perhaps I really will go green.

Curious what color you are? Check this neat-o colorstrology
chart out. My color, viridian green. (I told you I was going green)

2 comments:

  1. Ash I loved those comments about your color so you and don't try to do everything yourself!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was totally sweet. cool find. And am loving all your posts! We miss you!

    ReplyDelete

The daily bucket All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger