We're Moving!

Friday, January 7, 2011

finishedmap

Because of the recent passing of Alden's father we have decided that we need to move to California. Instead of looking at this in a negative way, Alden and I have chosen to see the positive. We are going to get involved in the family business and carry on the legacy of Jon Aikele. While we are sad to leave Hawaii and the friends we have made here we see this as an opportunity to learn and grow. We have a big year ahead of us but we are excited for the doors that have been opened. Alden will continue in his degree via web or night classes and once we get settled I can look into getting a job doing something I love!

Stay tuned for our adventures in the San Francisco area!

8 comments:

  1. We are so sorry for your loss, when we read the last post we both cried for you and your family. Good luck with everything, I love your positive attitude! and we are excited for your new adventures!

    (if you ever want to venture down to SoCal give us a call! and I mean that...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your father in law, I hope you guys are doing well and the move goes smoothly. You guys are awesome to make that sacrifice with such positive attitudes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley get a job with Oh Happy Day and be creative and artsy all day long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashley! You are so creative! I love your blog! I can't believe I know you! You are so cool! Definitely a fan! I'm excited that you will be closer! I'm up in Seattle if you ever want to check off a few more things on your bucket list around here! Good luck moving and with work! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw your blog on facebook and am excited to start reading up on all of your adventures. I hope that California is a good move for you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad to have known you both for the short time while you're here. I will miss you! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you two are able to look for the good in this move. Best of luck to you. Ps, your link to the family business didn't work. what is it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you everyone for your kind words... and for following! Thanks for the heads up Jaimie, I fixed the link :)

    ReplyDelete

The daily bucket All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger