Post Cinco De Mayo Post

Friday, May 6, 2011

fm_4
fm_3
fm_2
fm_1

For Cinco de Mayo we ate lots of delicious Mexican food, had key lime pie (which tops my chart for favorite desserts) and went to the local farmers market festival.

It was fun to see all the people out and about. There were soo many cute kids running around I started taking pictures of them.... in a sneaky way of course. Alden said it was creepy and that parents were looking at me. So much for being sneaky. ha! oh well.

After the market we went shopping for some stuff for the cottage. I am getting SO excited! Then, to top off the celebrations we tried to go rent West Side Story (I know, I know they are from Puerto Rico, not Mexico but you can't help but love that movie... right?) but they didn't have it :(

Guess we'll just have to Netflix it.

Happy Weekend everyone! Don't forget to kiss your mother!

4 comments:

  1. I love the fact that both of us [only on cinco de mayo of course] were creepily taking pictures of little kids and creeping out our men. ha ha samesies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um remember that time that Russ did a incredibly accurate west side story rendition in the underground lot of BYU... ha ha sp funny! I am glad you guys are having so much fun it make me happy, and i think that I must see this cottage in real life, it is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have two I will have to mail you one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the photo of the cherries!!! Brilliant :)

    -Karli Egbert

    ReplyDelete

The daily bucket All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger