Spring has Sprung

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

spring

Things are really warming up around here. And I am loving it. It is crazy that living here in the bay area fits me so much more than Hawaii ever did? I know a lot of you will think I am crazy for saying that. Hawaii is a great place to visit but California is a great place to live!

COMING SOON:
Pictures from our bike ride last weekend
and the daddy daughter day I had with my dad yesterday.

ALSO. THIS WEEKEND, A GETAWAY IN THE CITY. ME+HIM.
YES. EXCITEMENT OVER THE TOP.

5 comments:

  1. Woop-deee-Wooop!!!!
    (that was me in total agreeance.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were born to live in the Bay Area, Ash! I love it there! Also, you must take time to go the the Monterey Bay Aquarium sometime. It's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaand...

    one of your wedding pics is on nienie's blog today!

    how 'bout that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i SO totally agree with you on the visiting hawaii but LIVING in california thing. i think i really did get island fever as much as i loved HI. so glad you are liking san fran!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous spring is sprunging there because it sure isn't here! I see what you mean about Hawaii and CA. You get to wear your cute clothes and not just t's (which you look super cute in all your photos) And it does seem more like you. That's happy. It's funny though, because that's just the way I feel about Hawaii. I couldn't think of a happier place for me!
    ps you blog looks way good! We both need to get this sponsor stuff figured out!

    ReplyDelete

The daily bucket All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger