The Bag ladies

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

bag2
bag1

Well it feels good to be home sweet home. And even though I am missing my man I am having a BLAST hanging out with my family. Especially my mom and sister. We went shopping and bought fabric to make these bags! Aren't they the cutest?! I did accidentally sew my finger though.... but hey now I have a sweet hole in my thumb! Yippee. But I'm off to get my hair colored and cut. Woot woot. Look for before and after pictures tomorrow :)

ps. Wanna be a bag lady too? Go here for the tutorial.

2 comments:

  1. Cute bags!!! I might have to make one myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally saw this tutorial and wanted to make it. Now I REALLY want to make it! Super cute Ash!

    ReplyDelete

The daily bucket All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger