In my camera bag

Friday, March 4, 2011

inmybag

I was so excited to finally get a DSLR last fall (early Christmas present) so I could start experimenting with all the things I had learned in school. Pinching our pennies finally paid off! Photography is a pricey hobby so here is what my bag currently contains....

1. I shoot with a Canon T2i. I love how easy it is to use. A bonus is the awesome HD video it shoots.

2. Standard EF-S 18-55 mm IS kit lens (came with the camera).

3. EF 50 mm f/1.4 lens. We got this lens for Christmas from Alden's parents and I love it. Its great for low light and shallow depth of field.

4. Next on my list! This fabulous camera bag to give me room to grow from Kelly Moore bags.

ps. Tonight is the surprise date night! I'm a little worried that he figured it out. ah!!! Crossing my fingers that he doesn't. Stay tuned for pictures of our Friday night out!

3 comments:

  1. ok we are totally on a hunt for a camera...we want easy starter camera- would this be a good pick?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. I would HIGHLY recommend this camera. The great thing for us is that we found it on craigslist! Obviously you have to be careful but we found ours practically brand new. Another camera that would be good is the T1i. Its pretty similar it just doesn't have as good of movie capabilities. Email me know if you have any more questions! ashsha32(at)gmail(dot)com.

    ReplyDelete

The daily bucket All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger