happy friday!

Friday, June 22, 2012

 Image via here

I am home sick in bed today so I thought I would make a list for you of some of my favorite links (and my favorite image) I have found around the web recently.  Happy Friday!

Everyone loves a good engagement story. How about this one involving a horse named flickr!

Did you know that Apple computers had their own clothing line?... back in 1986. Alden found this little gem and I wish it was still around so we could get matching sweat shirts for Christmas.

We've already had one movie night in the back yard (see here) but I think next time around I will have to step it up a notch and include concessions (thanks to Jordan's awesome outdoor movie night inspiration!)

Now this is my kind of party. A messy paint party. YES PLEASE. What a lucky 8 year old.

I am dying over this kitchen before and after. SO in love with the results! Especially the open wood shelves above the sink. Beautiful.

I am hoping the weather behaves this weekend so I can make this perfect summer dessert and not have to opt out for hot chocolate instead!

ps. have you voted yet?... Check out my poll over there on the upper right and help me decide if the wear//there posts should stay or go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The daily bucket All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger