chambray top (bought mine at F21) | shoes | bag (bought mine at jcpenney of all places!) | pants (bought mine from F21) | necklace | t-shirt | picture by my sister Branae
A few weeks ago my mom and sister came for a visit. Of course we HAD to go shopping (because that's what girls do best) so I thought it would be fun to feature some of the clothes that I picked up.
San Francisco is SO chuck full of things to do. I love taking weekend adventures to the city because we can always do something different. I think it will take a lifetime before we have done it all.
Some of my favorite things to do in San Francisco...
• Rent electric bikes and ride along the bay to the bridge (or even across the bridge if you are feeling up to it).
• Go to the Ferry Building and enjoy the fresh food from the market, live music, and beautiful views. Click here to see some pictures from when Alden and I went.
• Go to Hayes Valley and walk through the fun boutiques. Stop at Miette and get a treat and go to Absinthe for some French onion soup.
• Visit the Mission District. They have awesome vintage shops there and a really cool taxidermy place called Paxton Gate (with a unicorn!). We also had the most DELICIOUS breakfast at Luna Park and yummy Mexican food for lunch.
• Ride the trolley's. The very first date Alden and I had in the city we rode the trolley's to and from dinner at Frascati. I will never forget seeing the city light up that way. Magical!