personal accomplishment

Friday, June 29, 2012

Alden was out of town this past week and half of last week which usually leaves me in a muddled lonely mess. But this time, this time as long as the sun was up I was thriving. My self centered single life returned for a moment and my eyes were opened. I felt so inspired, so ME.

 I watched this interesting show (the whole season in one night) and felt inspired by the human ability to create, dream and succeed. Throughout college my motto was I CAN DO ANYTHING. And when I said anything I LITERALLY meant anything. Somewhere along the way I let this realization slip away. I was in a dark place for a while but I'm coming back, IT'S coming back. My dreams, my hopes, my goals. Alden has been my number one fan, always pushing and encouraging, but when you are your own worst enemy the only the voice that matters is the one in your head. My voice is changing from can't to can. From no to yes. From fear to faith. And I get butterflies thinking about where it will take me.

One of the best feelings in the world is the feeling of accomplishment. A feeling I wanted for YOU. But not anymore. Because now its personal, just as it always should have been.

7 comments:

  1. Ashley you are so great. First off I'm so sad you have felt so lost, but if you have been this amazing in your "slump " then I can't even imagine how amazing you are going to be now. You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this ash! You are so amazing and Oh So Creative and I am proud to call you my wonderfully talented sis! Reach for the stars, you can do whatever you desire cause you have the vision of being and doing amazing things!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful and so inspiring. this made my morning. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If only we could see ourselves the way those who love us most do. The world is your oyster Ash! So.. live your life... and go big or go home:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This writing is so inspiring, great to read! :)

    ReplyDelete

The daily bucket All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger